Life at WBB
Meet Our People
Our hardworking team of professionals are committed to client growth and satisfaction.
Culture and Ethics
WBB strives to create a workplace culture that values honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
WBB wants talented individuals looking to join our team of top personnel in one of our 14 offices. Please browse the categories below to apply.
To support our committment to our employees, WBB’s benefit package includes:Health Benefits:
- Medical – WBB offers multiple options for employees and dependentss that enable them to choose a plan that works best with their needs. Our medical plan includes prescription drug coverage. We also offer a TRICARE supplement plan for those who are currently enrolled in TRICARE.
- Dental – We offer a comprehensive dental plan that includes preventative care, and many other dental services.
- Vision – Our vision insurance offers coverage for eye exams and provides funds towards the purchase of eyeglasses and contacts.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Our FSA accounts allow employees to set aside pre-taxed dollars to use towards eligible medical, dependent care, and/or commuter expenses.
- Group Life and AD&D insurance – WBB offers Life and AD&D insurance to protect employees in the event of death or a series injury. The company pays the cost of the basic Life & ADD and employees have the option to purchase additional coverage for themselves, spouses, and children.
- Short and Long Term Disability – Both STD and LTD are offered to employees as income protection in the event the employee is out of work due to an injury or illness.
- Retirement Benefits – Our retirement benefits allow employees to save money for retirement and include the option of pre-tax 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company matching funds.
- Wellness Programs – WBB cares about the health and wellness of our employees. We have multiple wellness programs that encourage our employees to get active and healthy.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – WBB’s EAP is a company paid benefit that allows for confidential counseling and referral services for family, financial, or substance abuse issues.
- PTO includes company-paid sick, vacations, and personal days
- Paid Holidays
This overview of benefits is provided as a summary and is not intended to describe the complete scope of coverage. The scope of these benefits can change at any time.